In April and May, the NAIGC will be holding annual elections for the Board. Each NAIGC member club will receive one vote.
Clubs will vote on board member candidates and Regional Representatives.
- April 16: 9 p.m. EST – virtual Annual Meeting (Recording) (Slide Presentation)
- April 16: Nominations open after the annual meeting
- April 24: 9 p.m. EST – virtual Town Hall about New Organizational Structure (Recording) (Slide Presentation)
- May 1: Nominations and applications close
- May 4: Virtual Board member candidate speeches and Q&A (Recording) (Chat Record)(Slide Presentation)
- May 4: Elections open
- May 12: Elections close