What is it?
The NAIGC is excited to announce our Modified Routines Challenge to take place during the month of February, specifically created for individuals who do not have access to a gym or gymnastics facility. This Challenge will consist of five modified “events” to be performed outdoors (or indoors if space permits). The event options include:
- Acro Combination – How many skills can you safely connect in a row?
- Modified Beam – Modified Beam routines to be performed on a line similar to a typical WAG Beam routine, excluding a mount and dismount.
- WAG Modified Floor – Modified WAG floor routine consisting of only leaps, turns, jumps and acro connections. No tumbling passes allowed.
- MAG Modified Floor – Modified MAG floor routine with non-acrobatic skills only. No tumbling passes allowed.
- Modified Rings – Modified Ring routine with home ring equipment (can be found on Amazon) that hangs safely from a doorway or pull-up bar. Routine will consist of safe strength moves. Mounts and dismounts will not be allowed.