- This is the established work that we’ve been doing for years. Roles and processes are mostly defined and documented. Roles within Operations cover a broader range of topics.
- Must serve within at least one department.
- May work on multiple departments within Operations.
- An Executive Director and four Department Heads will oversee Operations. People interested in these positions should apply for a role as an operations specialist.
- Roles and teams within each Department are outlined below.
- Nationals Coordinator – Coordinate planning of Nationals with convention centers, hotels, equipment vendors, and NTS.
- Nationals Team – Leader and members – Organize internal logistics of Nationals (admissions, set up / tear down, banquet, awards presentations, equipment layout).
- Rules Team – Coordinator and members – Determine competition rules, Nationals format, safety and equipment standards; create Nationals competition schedule and book judges.
- Event Sanctioning – Leader and members – Oversee sanctioning program.
- Healthcare Coordinator – Organize healthcare providers at NAIGC events; ensures local healthcare provider laws are followed and appropriate licenses are obtained.
- Design Coordinator – Owns brand standards; provides direction and approval for all artistic content; designs branded merchandise.
- Fundraising Team – Leader and members – Identify and pursue leads and close opportunities for sponsorships and grants.
- Public Relations Coordinator – Provide strategic direction and content for social media; write press releases; coordinator media requests at events.
- Nationals Merchandise Coordinator – Coordinate storage, shipping and sales of merchandise at Nationals.
- Growth and Outreach Team – Leader and members – Improve NAIGC awareness; develop and distribute resources for new clubs; grow current clubs.
- Communication Team – Leader and members – Facilitate 2-way communication between the NAIGC and its members.
- Survey Coordinator – Develop and analyze surveys to get information from the NAIGC membership or greater gymnastics community.
- Human Resources Team – Leader and members – Recruit and onboard new operations specialists; ensure implementation of mentorship program and Code of Conduct.
- Scholarship Team – Leader and members – Administer and promote the scholarship program.
- Regions Team – Leader, Regional Coordinators, Regional Representatives – Coordinate planning of Regionals; facilitate communication between clubs in a region and between clubs and the organization; generally represent and bring concerns of a region to the board.
- IT Team – Leader and members – Responsible for IT support tasks for the organization to run efficiently and effectively.
- Software Development Team – Leader and members – Develop and maintain software and ensure software is available for use.
- Webmaster – Manage wordpress website (updates, user permissions, errors, plugins, layout).
- Engineering and Fabrication Team – Leader and members – Design, maintain, and build physical assets related to IT resources.